Monday, October 20, 2014

Commercial Break


Need to hit the hay so I am pretty much cheating on this blog, opting for this special announcement from our sponsor....


They're back.... BUTTER BRAIDS! 

Carter is selling these scrumptious pastries for the next week!

Flavors: Apple, Blueberry & Cream Cheese, Caramel Rolls, Cherry, Cinnamon (pictured), Cream Cheese, Raspberry, and Strawberry & Cream Cheese.
 

Cost: $12 each. Servings per braid: 11 (if you are willing to share with others).
 

Let me know by Oct. 26 to order. Checks payable to Assumption Catholic Schools.

Delivery date is Nov. 13 so they will be here in plenty of time for the holidays if you are thinking gifts. Speaking of gifts...

Carter will also be selling Advent Calendars to benefit the 2015 trip to Germany. Cost for those is $3 each again. They sell fast so let me know soon on that one, too. Yes, I realize it is not even Halloween yet so I will hold off on my pushy sales pitch until after that. 

And now, back to regular programming... 


No comments: