Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Witchy Wednesday




It's Wednesday? Oh, I thought it was Witch-Day! At least that is the general consensus around here. And I can't argue.

If I could use my telepathic powers to blog, I would. I'm too crabby – or witchy – to write anything entertaining. )Just stress getting the best of me.) So I will borrow some humor today and you will like it or I'll cast a spell on you...

Remember: Writers always keep spell-ing handy!


I have dibs on the witch label, but I must say there is a rotation with the monsters and handsome devil. Nine times out of 10, the sulky teenager wins the former role. The dimples look devilish on both of them, though!

I agree with Maxine here (when don't I??). Make a candy bar "miniature" or "snack size" only makes you eat 2 or 3 or 4 so it is equal to or greater than a full-size candy bar. Now the person who invented the "king size" bars... he or she deserves a treat!


Now I not saying my sister-in-law is a witch... I'm just saying that both Sherry and I better be extra careful next time on the 3rd hole at Homestead. We'll just take the penalty, sister!


Good reminder for all drivers. I have seen sign this with "Don't Hex and Fly" too. Trust me, I don't do either. It's the one time I can drive a stick so I need to pay attention!

Love me a good pun!



Now this is fun. Just call me Entranced Soul. That sums up me and the Hallmark Channel for the next two months. Do I need to remind you the first "new" Christmas movie on the HC is this Saturday already?

No trick, just a treats!




No comments: