Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Jumping Ahead

One day after extolling the palate-pleasing platitudes of pumpkin, I really hate to bypass Halloween and jump ahead a whole season. But the people have spoken.

At the mere mention of Advent Calendars, several readers have inquired about ordering and wanted to know what they look like, etc.


The German students (and supportive selling parents) just got the calendars last night. Here are the four designs – 3 vertical and 1 horizontal. Right now I have 8 of each design and can get more when those sell out. The outer box is cardboard with perforated lines for each numbered day of Advent. Behind each "door" is a little piece of chocolate from Germany.

It's pretty tasty entertainment leading up to Christmas for JUST $3!

I said I wouldn't push these until later, but I wasn't expecting we'd have them on hand to sell so soon either. So if you want one or two or six, I'll drop by and you pick from what I have in inventory. Just let me know.

Probably good to get these done so Carter can sell his Assumption Music Raffle Calendars after that. I know, it's never ending. Actually, it will end. It's just that his 3 fundraisers for the year run consecutive int he fall and sometimes overlap.

No pressure to buy. I just don't want anyone to feel left out!!

Now back to my Personal Pumpkin Fest...

After stuffing envelopes for that calendar fundraiser tonight, my car did make a stop at DQ for a yummy Pumpkin Pie Blizzard. Knew I had to get my fix before I forgot what holiday season we're in.

If I need daily reminders going forward, so be it...


No comments: