Friday, January 23, 2015

Define Productivity


I honestly was on a mission today and got about half of what I needed done. As for me and my Minion, we did not get that nap. But I'll be in bed shortly!

Worked from home office today but still started the day off with my UBC class. Today I actually had sweat dripping off my forehead so I know I was working hard! Uff da.

For work, I mainly had editing on one magazine to do. With my coffee maker so close at hand, I had no trouble getting that done by early afternoon. Now, at that point, I could have done something productive by way of cleaning in my office or in my house. Instead I went into to town to visit hubby's aunt and uncle.

I had planned to stop in and see their Christmas lights – and cookies – but for some reason didn't make the time. So today I made up for it and had a very nice visit. And leftover cake from Uncle Joe's birthday earlier this week!

Tonight Carter had to work but Jim and I went up to Wausau to watch the Assumption girls take on their rival. We won by quite the margin – 60-47. It was a good game. And great week for our teams. Amazingly, we've had both an Assumption boy and girl hoops player score their 1,000th point this week. How amazing.

Maybe if I give it 3 years, I'll be that productive, too!

Of course, by my definition of productive, I hit my mark today. Exercise done. Work done. Bonus basketball AND family time.

Works for me. We'll still try again tomorrow...





No comments: