Friday, January 30, 2015

TGIF (Thank Goodness I'm Fast)


Welcome to Fast Friday! The really did go quickly and quickly got away from me.

Went to 5:40 a.m. kickboxing, then showered and went to work. We were plenty busy on deadline so the day was done before I knew it.

Tonight, hubby and I went to the boys basketball game against Auburndale, who we beat by a basket the last time we played them. It was a tough game to watch. We jumped off to a lead and then fell behind gradually and couldn't catch up.

It was a pretty intense matchup and we ended up losing. Bummer.

Came straight home and figured to be in bed right away. Carter stopped home with two friends and they have left already, going to Applebee's and then one of their houses. I think I'll take advantage of the peace and quiet and make some progress on my book club selection.

Time may have flown today but this book is not going fast.

Need to recharge my "batteries" tonight so I can keep up with the clock tomorrow.



No comments: