Saturday, January 31, 2015

I'm Nuts

While running errands with hubby this morning, we stopped at the library where our school system was having an open house to wrap up Catholic Schools Week. Basically, it was a chance to bring in new students / families or just view artwork and projects.

When we saw this drawing, he immediately said something along the lines of "Hey, it's you. And I knew this all along! And she likes purple, too."


Nice, eh? So I took a photo and made this my new "selfie." Because, yes, I am a nut, yes, I like purple, and yes, you're darn right I'm a goddess.

A goddess named NUT? Yup...

According to Egyptian mythology: The goddess Nut was the daughter of Shu and Tefnut and the wife of Geb, the earth god. She was the goddess of the daytime sky and the place where clouds formed. In later periods, she was no longer the goddess of the daytime sky, but of the sky in general.

Goddess of the daytime sky?? Totally me! I love the sun. I guess I shouldn't be offended by the label. I am sure hubby meant it with all good intentions. Nothing related to nuts being another word for insane. Right?

Pretty sure you better agree with the goddess of the sky with Groundhog Day right around the corner. Just sayin'.








No comments: