Sunday, February 1, 2015

Just Desserts, er Deserts


 
There's nothing that illustrates gluttony like a Super Bowl party.

Seriously, the annual party we attend has now expanded its food table to a table and a half and added another two card tables for just desserts!

Hungry anyone?

I was full before game time. Then later, naturally had to sample the "new" selections from the late comers.

Uff da. Somewhere in there I watched the game a bit, commercials when I could hear them above our crowd, and crossed my fingers that some numbers on any of my boards would match up.

I was thiiiiiiiiissssssss close.

But in the last half minute... Simultaneously the Seahawks are denied a ring and I am denied $50 final score win. Stupid play call!!

Have to admit that even though I didn't care who won, I was glad the desert provided a close game. Much more interesting to watch – and more chances the numbers will change and possibly go your way.

While I didn't come home with any cash, thanks to such a large spread of food, I did return with plenty of leftover peanut butter cookies.

Winner, winner.



No comments: