Friday, February 20, 2015

Queen of the Crop

Somewhere I have a "prize" from a previous scrapbooking weekend... a t-shirt proclaiming the "Queen of the Crop." I earned that from getting the most pages completed for that weekend.

That is not going to happen this weekend. I had all intentions of actually arriving at camp at noon – the minute check-in began. But I didn't leave the house until 1:30 p.m. Was a bit behind but all my other engagements and projects were worth it.

So since I couldn't locate the shirt in my rush to pack, check out my castle...


When swinging through Luck to pick up my mom yesterday, we saw the ice castle from the previous weekend's annual Luck Winter Carnival. Pretty sure that's not going anywhere soon, based on the temps they are experiencing up there!

On the way home, after dropping Mom off, it was just dark enough to experience the magic. Isn't that beautiful? They never did that when I was back home. What a great addition to the festivities.

Naturally, since no one was around, I could take my seat of honor...


Mind you, every aspect of the castle is made of ice. Needless to say, my backside will be starring in a sequel to FROZEN... coming soon to a theater near you!

OK, back to the dungeon for me until I get some pages done!


No comments: