Sunday, February 8, 2015

Creative Juices


I may have O.D.'d on the juice today. Creative Juice, that is.

Had a variety of projects today to keep me busy. Very, very busy. But, as always, I love it. Can't share anything at the moment, but I hope my clients are happy.

They better be because otherwise I have no excuse to the guys why my Saturday chores aren't done yet, why they did the dishes and laundry, and why they had to fend for themselves at supper!!

Right now, though, I am so tired of looking at the computer screen, I am begging off with a non-blog blog. Just gotta rest my eyes so I can tackle my "real" work come morning. Going to be a busy week as we have a few extra deadlines squeezed in so Presidents Day can be a holiday next Monday.

Frankly, I'd probably rather just work it than go crazy. But then again, how often is Valentine's a 3-day weekend?? Looks like I've got some other LOVE-ly projects I should tackle this week, too.

Hmmm.... Better take a few more sips from the juice box!




No comments: