Friday, February 27, 2015

FMAO and TGIF

Two initialisms suited my needs today....

I've heard of people LMAO (laughing my arse off) and people claiming to freeze theirs off (I guess FMAO?), and now I've seen it!


I just had to laugh when I saw this. If this really did work, I'd say forget cardio kick-boxing and bring on more 15 below zero mornings like today. Then bye-bye booty!


Darn figures of speech!

Then there's TGIF. Today was not just a TGIF, it was a TGIFKC.


Yup, it was a Thank Goodness it's Finally King Cone Day celebration after work. Yes, as previously mentioned, the temps and / or windchill remained below zero, but how could I NOT have King Cone on opening day? I decided to pick up where I left off last season and start with some Blueberry "Yes, Please" Cake ice cream. Oh yes, as good as it sounds!

My other highlight was going to the girls regional basketball game this evening. The Lady Royals beat Bowler in Round 2 and will now face Tri-County (Plainfield area) tomorrow night for the Regional Championship.

That means I have to have a very productive day to free up my time. Guess I should hit the hay.

As Tigger would say TTFN!


No comments: