Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thinking Pink

It's an exciting day in our family! We've got more  girl power!!

OK, I realize yes, there were 7 girls and 1 boy in my family. But we all had boys! Haven't shopped for pink stuff in about two decades.

Until very recently I had 7 nephews, 5 great-nephews and only 3 nieces. Now, in the past month I have added two great-nieces. My nephew Matt's daughter Quinn last month and my nephew Tim's girl Teegan – born today! How exciting.

I would love to show you adorable pictures but I'll respect their privacy and not steal their thunder. I'll just say PINK rosie cheeks are so adorable!

This also adds another January birthday for nieces and nephews. Now we have them Jan. 4, 5, 7 and two on the 8th since my nephew Eric turned 29 today. Wow. It's sort of like our June with my siblings' birthdays. Five out of 8 of us kids have June birthdays. At least we have 6 months apart for shopping.

Not like I plan on waiting to shop like a princess ... or FOR the princesses. No offense, boys, but something tells me these little ladies are going to be spoiled.

As all of us girls should be, right?




No comments: