Thursday, January 15, 2015

The OT

Workout, then work, then meeting, then intense basketball game. My mind is working overtime, my body is working overtime, and the game went into overtime.

Our lady Royals lost the game. I have probably lost my mind already. And I am currently losing sleep. So....

The Lazy Woman's Blog: Here is my Throwback Thursday photo today...



Throwing way back to the days Carter was actually cooperative with my camera! LOL.

First grade – he was narrator for the school play. Didn't have dress shoes, but he looked so sharp in his jacket and tie that I hardly noticed.

Miss that simply adorable, hug-able boy! But even on "crabby teen attitude" days, I love this kid with all my heart!

Some day he'll figure that out. Even if Mommy has to work overtime drilling it in his head.

No comments: