Sunday, March 1, 2015

All Hands on Desk

I did not wake up to the sound of Carter puking at 4 a.m. Instead I woke up at 6:15 a.m. to hubby telling me that Carter "was puking again." Wow, I sleep through all the good stuff!

Poor kid had dry heaves and all that stomach flu goodness. He was running a temperature for awhile, too. He basically slept on and off today and can keep food down now, but still feels "off."

I don't know what pained him more, being sick or being unable to do homework. Seriously, he is a little stressed about what he couldn't get done today because he couldn't sit up long enough to do it. He went to bed at 6:30 and may not even venture to school tomorrow. We'll play it by ear.

And cross our fingers no one else in the house catches the bug.

Since Carter rested on the couch because it is closer to the bathroom than his bed, Jim and I stayed out of his way. I had some work to do and later, Jim and I tackled our offices.

His main goal was to clean off and empty out the huge computer desk in his room because he bought a "corner desk" to replace it. Since my office looks like it was struck by one of those unusual winter tornadoes, I started in on mine, too. It was sort of decluttering cycle. I would get something out of my office and put it away down in the basement, for example, and when I got back up to my office, Jim had gotten something out of his office and dumped it in mine!

I think he's the only one who made true headway!

As a result, we have a nice wood computer desk for sale if you or anyone you know is in the market for one...

Measures 57” wide, 24” deep, 64” high. Pull-out shelves for keyboard and printer. Must pick up. (Top portion is removable for loading/moving.) Asking $40 but we'll take whatever to get it OUT of the living room. LOL.

I posted it on a couple sale websites so hopefully it will be GONE in the next day or two. Right along with the Carter's flu bug.


No comments: