Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wacky Wednesday

What is wrong with this picture? Keep your list to fewer than 10 items, please!

First of all, boots and capri leggings don't jive. I realize that. In my defense, though... When I go to kick boxing, I need to switch into my athletic shoes quickly so I wear "fashion" boots that will slip right off. When it's nice, I will wear flip-flops.

Secondly, I should not be standing in snow on March 25! Here I broke out my new springy bottoms and there was no spring.


Woke up to an inch or so of heavy, wet snow covering our recently exposed dead, brown grass. Apparently Mother Nature is having another hot flash and doesn't know how to cope with it. I should let her know I have an essential oil for that!

I actually won't complain about our cold white mess, though, because some areas of Wisconsin have gotten a foot this week. Not a pasty-white leg and foot in a non-fashionable boot, but an actual 12 inches of snow.

The good news is that according to the forecast – if you choose to believe it – calls for melting weather. And I mean all the way up to 60 degrees by Tuesday.

Maybe then Miss Fancy Pants can swap out her boots for something more appropriate for the season. Which could be any of the 4 when it comes to March in Wisconsin!


No comments: