Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Predica-MINT


Well, shake my shamrocks! I've got a new item to add to my Mint Bucket List.

I'm so lucky to have a reliable Mint Network that always has my back. Now if I could just get them to exercise for me, too, so I can enjoy all these sweet suggestions!

Today, a few people posted the photo above about the new Grasshopper Mousse Pie Blizzard at Dairy Queen. I wish I had looked at the Mint Alerts before I left work since I ran errands and drove right past the DQ in Stevens Point.

Of course, that was right after I stopped at Shippy Shoes and bought a new pair of running shoes, courtesy of Santa. But my illogical logic is that I plan to run off the ice cream so why not stop? Next time.

And that's why my forward progress is baby steps. Like tiny little shamrock-lovin' leprechaun steps.

It's somewhat of a predica-MINT for a mint freak possessing no willpower. On the other hand, my new running shoes will be around for a long time now – and this minty mousse business is a li-mint-ed time offer.

You know how I thrive on deadlines.





No comments: