Thursday, May 11, 2017

A Little Bit

Following back doctor's orders for once and not finishing my yard work via rock lifting, and not racing around the lake, and not putting my back out in kickboxing.

Sounds good but I merely stood up to go brush my teeth last night, and my neck went out of whack again.

So I am doing just a little bit. The icon above is one of the Fitbit badges that indicate I'm getting steps in. On the nice weather days I am getting steps in this week – 10,000 in fact. On the rainy days, I just sort of plug my device into the computer to charge it.

Well, I don't want it to control my life, do I?

The hard thing is being content with just walking. I do want to do more but know that the wrong thing could set me back. Did I mention this week it feels like I'm 80? Overall, better each day, though!

So I'll keep plugging away, one step at a time, bit by bit on my Fitbit.

The good thing about being 80 is that a person gets smarter with age, right?

No comments: