Monday, May 1, 2017

Nice Pick

All this talk about the NFL draft this week led right up to this important date in history!

And drafted 1st in the 1st round... 19 years ago today... Carter! Yup, our baby boy is entering his last year as a teen. 

Was pretty thankful today that he exists. My car would not start this morning so I got to drive the teen ghetto machine to work. If we didn't have Carter, we wouldn't have that spare car.

And if we didn't have Carter, I might not have had to go see my hair artist tonight. Just kidding. Carter can't take full credit for all my "glittery" hairs! But it was a nice treat on his birthday. Way more diet friendly than going out and getting cake or ice cream on his behalf. Of course, the night is still young.

I am mobile, thanks to hubby for jumping the car. Battery was just tired or drained or something. Sort of like its owner!

Not sure how College Boy spent his day but he "normally" would be attending a full schedule of classes. I'm sure he's having fun. And Mom doesn't need to know.

I gave him my birthday blessings. And I assured him he's my No. 1 pick and always No. 1 in my heart.

No comments: