Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Energized


Is it only Wednesday? Dang. It's been a long week already. I may not be energized, but at least my car finally is!

I had to drive College Boy's wheels one more day while my battery arrived at the shop and was installed. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just an Energizer D-cell battery for as little get up and go as my hybrid has. Granted, a very expensive D-cell battery!

I'm just glad to have my fresh car back. And by fresh, I mean it doesn't smell like a cross between a locker room and an Axe factory. I may have to freshen that up before Carter gets home from college in a few weeks.

And yes, he will be home this summer. Some job plans down in P-town fell through so he is going to work somewhere here. Looking, applying and crossing his fingers. If anyone has a good lead on anything, please let me know. He will do just about anything (except flip burgers and check out Wal-Mart shoppers).

Not sure he has the energy to keep going and going all summer. But if he doesn't, our money will be going and going.

Definitely pulling the power plug on that.


No comments: