Thursday, October 26, 2017

A Woman of Wonder

In case you Wonder what this Woman was up to today, it wasn't much. I realize I am running out of time for my magical "free week" to get things done. It doesn't mean the motivation is flowing as freely as the minutes.

I found the following to describe today perfectly...

So kinda wearing a cape like Wonder Woman. Just not up to fighting crime or kicking my To Do List off the charts. Still, I did get some cleaning and organizing done, a little shopping done, and oh, got my 10,000 steps in. So that's something.

I also acknowledge that when I don't feel like cleaning or anything resembling "work," I find excuses to do fun projects, like design work. I made the following good luck message for our boys cross country team, which competes at state (right here in Wisconsin Rapids) on Saturday.

Looking at this photo from sectionals last week, it is hard to believe it could potentially snow here between now and the starting gun at 2:35 p.m. Most is predicted Up North. But still, there will be a chill in the air.

At least for tomorrow, that will keep me indoors most of the day as I Wonder what this Woman can accomplish!



No comments: