Sunday, October 15, 2017

SKOL-er Power

When you haven't seen the sun in 5 days, you have to rely on other sources to bring light to your life.

First source was 4 days with my 6 sisters. Despite cold and wind and rain, rain, rain, we had a great time for our 19th annual Wild Women's Weekend near La Crosse.

Since today was our BIG game day, most of us wore our team colors for our drives home. For the record, I am not the only Vikings fan. My sister RoAnn in the front left is also of the Purple Persuasion. So it's 5 Packer Backers against 2 Skol Sisters.

We believe in quality not quantity.

I can say that now that sister weekend is over and I don't have to be nice!

Got home just in time for the kickoff at noon. My second source of skol-ar (or solar) power. Had a busy day between watching our sloppy victory and doing some freelance design projects plus baking. So right now my home-sweet-home bed is calling me. But tomorrow I will share some interesting facts and photos from the weekend.

What I am allowed to share, that is.

Remember: What happens with sisters, stays with sisters.

SKOL!

No comments: