Sunday, October 1, 2017

Seriously Sly

Since I had to sing in choir for church at 10:30 and hubby had a luncheon with some aunts and uncles up in Stratford, there was only one person left to watch the Vikings game with me.

Sylvester.

We don't see them much on our Wisconsin stations but since the Packers played Thursday night, we got the noon slot on Fox. I multi-tasked during the first terrible half, but then I could tell lonely kitty needed some lovin' so I sat in my recliner and we watched the sorry second half together.

After the first punt...

 "A punt again? Seriously. I can't bear to watch."

"Did the ball seriously just hit the upright?"

"Did he seriously just fumble on our last drive?"

You get the picture. Neither one of us were happy or impressed.

On a positive note, it was a glorious day to get a few walks in plus visits with neighbors, and even got some laundry out to dry. OK, no, I did not turn domestic. Washed rugs and hung them on the deck to dry. I remain an undomestic goddess who will never have a clothesline.

Or course, the way my Vikes played today, I may have spare time on Sundays for the after all.

Seriously.

No comments: