Thursday, March 22, 2018

A Cat in a Dog-Eat-Dog World

In this dog-eat-dog world, choose to be a cat. Always choose to be a cat.

While I got caught up in a whirlwind this week, it sure would have been nice to adopt the attitude and mannerisms of a cat. One, I wouldn't care. Two, I would be much more relaxed. Three, well, a cat – our princess anyway – doesn't know the meaning of the word "stress."

Lucky cats.

It just happens that my freelance schedule is busy at this time of year with upcoming spring events, etc. But then a larger project got pushed ahead so I was doing next week's work this week – along with the usual "this week" stuff. So yeah, I was a little stressed in my after-hours time slot. And well, my computer could not work fast enough.

For me.

So if you heard any F-bombs in the past two hours. That wasn't thunder. That was a disturbance on Blue Jay Drive! Sorry. Really sorry about that.

On a positive note, most of the stuff is "mostly" done! Yay. And the momma countdown to College Boy's spring break says...


Thank God there's always a light – or son-shine – at the end of the tunnel!

No comments: