Monday, March 26, 2018

Crazy Cat Lady


You know I'm not crazy about cats. Just crazy, according to popular belief. But once in awhile they find a warm fuzzy spot in my heart.

Don't tell Sylvester, but I am two-timing her this week. My nephew Tony is up visiting his mom (my twin) Up North and has a new kitten that needs a bit of looking after. Since I basically drive by his apartment on the way to and from work, I get to check in on her and provide food and poop patrol duties.

Her name is Mischief and she sure lives up the that. I am so used to our laid-back princess at home. And here's this energetic kitty meowing and running and jumping all over the place.


I had a hard time getting her to sit still for a picture. In fact, she moved so much and so quickly, these are the only two in focus... out of some 15 attempts. Ha.

But she did have fun with me. So the anti-cat vibe wasn't too strong. And she hadn't made any messes anywhere and didn't hiss at me. So she scored some points with Aunt Robyn.

I worried Sylvester would catch wind of a new scent when I got home and start a cat fight. But she ignored me about the same as usual since her human was home.

We'll see if I can keep them both happy the rest of the week. And the other two-legged creatures in the house, too.

Seems like a lot of work for Spring Break. Hope you're having some crazy fun, too!


No comments: