Sunday, March 18, 2018

A Touch of March Gladness


Hopefully not jinxing myself by reveling in the spring-like weather we had this weekend!

It was 50+ degrees again today. I know there's not a lot to do outside at that temperature, but it was nice "getting steps" weather, that for sure. Got home from a run/walk and had to take this picture of our front yard returning.

Just a little more snow to go, Mr. Deck Chair, and I'm yours!

The milder temps also meant opening the windows and front door to let the fresh air in. Kitty definitely loved that. And it did help dry the floors after I mopped them. Yes, you read that correctly. A touch of March Gladness (or madness) and I am doing spring cleaning?

The world is not ready for that.

So I sat on my butt most of the afternoon and evening. Doing some freelance stuff while listening to an audio book. I am the March multi-tasker, too!

Hope you got a chance to enjoy this little prelude to spring. It won't get this warm again for the rest of the month (if you can believe the 10-day forecast) but it should get close to 40 most days (again, if you believe the 10-day forecast).

I believe. And Mr. Deck Chair does, too!


No comments: