Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Going 55

What do you get when you cross Spring Fever and March Madness? I don't know. But it felt good today!

After surviving the morning commute in very thick fog, we all deserved the sunshine and warm temps that followed. It was actually nice enough during my lunch hour that I walked outside in short sleeves. Me, who is always cold, found the mid-40s a comfortable temp.

Was even better when it warmed up by the end of the work day. But by then I had other obligations...

A little one-on-one time with Mz. Mischief. She loves me. I actually stayed longer today because she needed her people time. And she liked how scratched her so she sat still – for 5 seconds at a time, but it was nice.

Came home and grabbed my choir stuff and was off to practice for all our Easter weekend performances. Got home at 8:30 and College Boy still isn't home. He spent the day down at Devil's Lake State Park, enjoying the sunshine as he and his buddies hiked around the whole lake! Can't wait to hear about that. And see pictures, maybe.

I realized I've only seen him at meal times – Friday night out, Saturday birthday parties, and last night when Dad and I treated him to Charcoal Grill in Point. This week is flying by. Since his spring break didn't jive with a bunch of his friends, I am glad he's having some fun.

And I know I'll see him at Easter Dinner.

It's all part of Spring Madness... er, March Fever?



No comments: