Friday, March 2, 2018

March Mint Mania

I've decided to change the overused OMG (oh my god) to Oh Mint Goodness.

So in the month of March, King Cone's offerings are OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!

Yup four kinds of mint. What they're calling March Mint Mania. All month long! It's not often they have the Fudge Brownie Mint. That's a good one.

In other exciting news. The Plover location has been open a week or so (still haven't stopped there yet) and the Wisconsin Rapids location is opening at 3 p.m. next Friday, March 9.

Not that I need the calories, but it was one of two spots of good news today. After attending funeral visitation this afternoon, I could use that. The other good thing is our Assumption Royals survived round 2 of regional playoffs tonight, beating Gresham. Now its onto the regional championship game tomorrow night – at home.

I welcome the distractions. Basketball or OMG scoops of ice cream that take the shape of basketballs.

I'm pretty easy to please.


No comments: