Friday, March 30, 2018

Tale of Two Kitties

It was my last day to peek in on my grand-niece Mischief and feed her on the way home from work. Today she was so content with my scratchin's and lovin's that she again ALMOST sat still for a picture.

In fact, since was hovering behind right behind on the back of the couch, I thought I'd get a selfie with her...

And just like that she's crawling across my face! And that is why she is appropriately named Mischief. God bless my nephew Tony as he tries to keep us with her when he gets home!

Meanwhile, when I got home later after Good Friday church and Easter shopping, Sylvester decided to sit on my lap. Well, I was accidentally the only human home. But she sat so still, I had to take a comparison shot...

Definitely a mature, poised princess, right? I guess I should appreciate her more!

I'll tell ya who I do appreciate...
A teenager who delivers a Shamrock Shake to his mama! As Julie Andrews sings: These are a few of my favorite things!

He definitely but the good in my Good Friday. And I guess I can give a little credit to my furry friends, too. Who knew the day would come when Carter would be the most cooperative for a photo??

Easter miracles, folks! They're out there.

No comments: