Sunday, July 22, 2018

Multi-Slacking, er Scrapping

I saw the term "multi-slacking" today and I love it! Sometimes I am multi-tasking and other times... not so much.

Today I had one goal. Finish my Sweden trip scrapbook so I could order it by midnight tonight to take advantage of a major money-saving deal. I knew it was going to be a huge undertaking. But hey, what else you gonna do on a rainy weekend day?

Well... it didn't rain.

So it took me awhile to get started. Had to go to church, do grocery shopping, and sit outside (of course) to eat my lunch. (That's the slacking part.) Such a gorgeous day!

Focus, girl. Focus!

So I did spend several hours on the book. (That's the scrapping part.) I am up to Day 10 of 14 and have 52 pages done. Just am not going to make that midnight deadline. But, as my friend reminded me, Shutterfly has coupons all the time. So hopefully they'll have that great "free pages" one again soon. I'm still going to keep cruising on it this week – on that one free night, ha.

But here's a few from today...




Every page I am amazed at how much we did over there and how much we saw!

No wonder I'm tired.

No comments: