Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Rain Dance


Since I only had one occasion to do my par dance last night at golf, tonight I will do a rain dance. Carefully, of course.

The rain was coming down so hard after supper. Just sounded, smelled, and looked amazing!

You can see from our brown grass back there that, yeah, we need it. There's also a chance my flowers will live to see another day. No small feat for the lady with two black thumbs.

And the timing was perfect – sandwiched in between golf yesterday and a picnic tomorrow. I had no excuse but to start getting things back in order around here. Other than baking... getting senior photo shoots on the calendar... planning a baby shower... finding clothes to donate for a mission trip... and talking to the Working Man, who is on the dreaded night shift this week at the paper mill.

So I ran out of time to be productive. I think I'll just enjoy the smell of rain outside our bedroom windows... rest my foot and start a book.

No comments: