Friday, July 27, 2018

You Can Dance... You Can Jive...


I was reunited with my friends from ABBA tonight! My friend Cindy and I went to see the movie Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!

Yup. Basically another sing-a-long to ABBA music – only I didn't recognize all the songs. Gasp! I'm gonna have to go back to the museum and get that straightened out!

It was funny seeing a Stockholm scene (Like a dork I pointed to screen and said, "I was there!") and some Swedish flags. Just miss that place!

Was a good movie, too. More serious or emotional this time versus more humor in the first. But good. Yes, I cried. But it's been established I'm a dork. A sappy, Hallmark movie-lovin' dork.

And a tired one. Long week. Hittin' the sack before a busy day tomorrow. I won't have visions of sugarplums dancing in my head tonight. More like ABBA.

And Cher. Yes, you gotta see it!

No comments: