Sunday, July 29, 2018

Second Time's a Charm


After last week's sunny fail (in my opinion) of a photography session, God blessed me with clouds today for the sequel. That worked 100% better and the pictures will be better, too.

Of course, you can't have too much of a good thing. So some of the clouds turned into rain clouds and we had to cancel our last location. Still, we managed to get enough different poses – in the shade – that should work for some senior pictures.

And of course, by today, my photo subject was a natural – and came close to smiling a few times. Boys! Seriously, it was fun and good to see Jim's cousins again.

The day flew by and we left at 5 p.m. to go out to eat with our friends Mike and Cindy. They have a birthday-anniversary-palooza week like we do, with Cindy's birthday today, Mike's Saturday, and their anniversary in between.

We ate at Two Lakes Supper Club over by Almond-Bancroft area. Super packed. I guess people do go out to eat on Sunday evenings! Had their coconut shrimp which was so super amazing I can't wait to go back! And the company was pretty good, too.

Tonight I spent a few hours finally going through cowboy pictures from yesterday. Will share those soon. I am pretty sure this one's my favorite so far...


Looks like a good idea to me! Good night!

No comments: