Sunday, April 19, 2020

Background Check


I noticed during my video meetings and chats on my main Mac computer that I really need to tackle the "background" clutter in my office/Scrap Cave. So that was my Sunday project.


Here's the "before" from a Zoom call on Friday night. Yikes.


And this evening – after dumping a whole ton of paper and cardboard into recycling and throwing out a big bag of garbage.

I know I have more to do, but I will celebrate the progress!

I did sneak outside a bit, too. Not as warm as yesterday, but nice. Said hello to some neighbors. Took a social distancing walk with my friend Cindy. And also enjoyed a cup of coffee with Mr. Deck Chair in the late afternoon sun. And watched a Hallmark movie tonight while hubby was doing a fantasy draft for the NFL draft. (Yes, it's a thing.) And got 10,000 steps for the first time in ages.

So I'm all rested up and feeling accomplished for my 41st day at home. Let's make this a good week, shall we?

1 comment:

Sapphire Background Check said...

I like your information which is very useful for me. Thanks.

Best Background Check Services in NYC