Sunday, April 26, 2020

Get My Kicks With Temp 66


I never know when to completely trust Mother Nature. In the not too distant past, we had an April snowstorm dumping 20 inches on us. So when the calendar season and Mother Nature align with a lovely spring day, I'll take it. And what a blessing today was!

Earlier in the day, the weather app on my phone said it was 62 degrees with a RealFeel temp of 72 degrees. That's when I threw on some shorts, took Mr. Deck Chair on the back patio, and parked myself for an hour. Ahhh-mazing!

It did feel like 72! And I forgot to check the temp mid-afternoon but it was 66 at 6 p.m., so I bet it got close to that 70-degree mark at some point.

Since hubby was golfing over in the Green Bay area, I didn't feel guilty relaxing but felt I should get something done. Preferably outside.


Got all the leaves blown out of my rock garden and raked up. Took our Viking flag down now that the draft is over – and hung my anti-COVID flag. Yes, welcome friends! Can't wait until we actually can have company so they can see it!

That was about it for any productivity. My 2017 Arizona-Grand Canyon digital scrapbook is basically done. Just awaiting any photos Carter may want included. I'm not ordering it until there's a deal on "free extra pages" anyway. Might get started on my next one. I think I'll stay with the out West theme and do our Colorado trip from fall of 2014. Again, that'll make me anxious to visit again!

Probably should get serious about getting these done, though. If Mother Nature keeps cooperating, I'm not going to want to spend much time indoors, that's for sure!

Hope you found some fun in the sun today, too!

No comments: