Monday, April 13, 2020

Melting Snow, Melting Heart


We stayed mostly below that snow guard line overnight and only got about 3 inches of the non-seasonal white stuff. By midafternoon, the snow was gone. But so was that car.

Yup, sadly our sweet baby flitted in and out of our lives in less than 48 hours. Just long enough to fill up on food, clean laundry, some petty cash, and host of hugs from this momma. Coronavirus be damned. I missed my boy!

Hopefully we'll all come out of Easter weekend unscathed.

I did have to go out in public after work tonight. To the chiropractor and a quick stop at the store for milk. I wore a mask and gloves and will probably just keep doing that as long as a I have to. Especially now that "new germs" were in our house. Not that I have anywhere to go the rest of the week! Plus I wiped down our shared surfaces. Again.

I always wished I could be a little OCD so I would be fanatical about a clean house. I'm not there yet, but I'm sure they must offer classes online for that. I have the time. Still missing the ambition. Perhaps there's a class or video on how to find that, too!

It would help keep my mind occupied while I tend my melting heart.

No comments: