Monday, April 20, 2020

Digital Dive

As long as I know I have another five weeks or so of free evenings, I might as well dive into my digital scrapbooks. As it turns out, I have at least five vacation ones awaiting my attention. One per week sounds like reasonable progress, doesn't it?


This week I'll start with Carter's (and my) 2017 spring break to the Southwest. The two of us visited my sister Rayna and her husband Paul while they wintered in the Phoenix area. Since they are about to move there permanently in a few weeks, I've been thinking about that gorgeous area of America! When I'm done with this album, we'll ALL want to move there!

Of course, I have to watch The Voice tonight. But I did get as as far as uploading 994 Google photos to Shutterfly and I will start getting my thoughts in order before I get scrapping. 

Plus, I think there has to be a camera memory card somewhere. Would I have gone on a scenic trip with only my smart phone for photos? Doesn't seem likely. Even if I did manage to click off a thousand! If a picture says a thousand words then surely a thousand pictures say enough to fill a scrapbook. 

I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: