Thursday, April 9, 2020

Bi-Polar Bear Disorder


The weather changed so many times today, I lost count after a dozen. Not even joking. Sunny one minute and snow squalls the next. Sun melts the snow. Snow covers the grass. Then the sun again.

All. Day. Long.

Mr. Deck Chair was like WTF (what the flake)? I was, too!

One constant was the wind. The back deck wind chime that hangs outside my office window was making crazy music all day. And when it was snowing, the unwelcome white stuff was blowing all over the place like a mini-blizzard. Seriously only lasting a few minutes tops.

In fact, after work, I went to the car wash and it was all sunny out. Started driving home and bam!


Visibility was questionable! How crazy. I must have outdrove this particular squall cloud because I got a mile from home and it was sunny again. Mother Nature was totally off her meds today. And it's going to get worse.

I can't believe there is a potential 10-inch snowfall forecast for here on Easter. But I saw it.


Oh don't worry, Up North family. This one isn't for you! Wisconsin Rapids is smack dab in the middle of the 4-10" belt. Happy Easter to us.

Thankfully, it looks like the Easter Bunny can drop of the peanut butter eggs ahead of time so we'll have sustenance. Also, we thankfully really have no place to go.  I guess that's one way to get out of shoveling.

I mean it might take a few days to melt. But we've got time. That's all we've got these days. Stay safe out there!

No comments: