Saturday, April 11, 2020

Easter Funny Bunny

I am sure I share these every year, but c'mon, we can all use a little Easter funny about now, right? Two of my faves...



Also for fun, I delivered Easter goodies (cookies and bars) to neighbors and family last night and today. I kept my 6 feet of distance and didn't linger. But at least I got to see some familiar faces. And it gave me an excuse to bake!

Plus, Mr. College came home today so I wanted a few treats on hand. It's good to have him home for a few days. I think he appreciates the food. When he opened the fridge, I heard him say, "Whoa. So this is what a fridge with food in it looks like." Glad I'm making a full Easter dinner tomorrow so I can send home leftovers.

Even the Easter M&M Monster Cookies. Take them. They are way too tempting in this house. And don't even mention how many Peanut Butter Eggs are in your basket. Take everything.

Quarantine during a "candy season" is one cruel joke that I can't laugh at!

But here's one more bunny funny that's may kind of punny...


Hoppy Easter to you and your snuggle bunnies!


No comments: