Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Shopping Stimulation


I need to note this for the future when I look back on this weird year. Stimulus checks from the government started arriving in bank accounts today. I didn't pay attention to details, but couples get $2,400 and qualifying individuals get $1,200.

Even college boy.

I warned him to spend wisely. Considering his campus job this semester has disappeared, he needs to think food and necessities first! No large-screen TV or 1,200 tacos or anything!

As for hubby and I, it went right into savings. We agreed long ago "There's no such thing as extra money!" For today, we're both employed and able to work from home. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Pretty sure when many of us joked on New Year's Eve that we had 2020 vision, we didn't see this coming. Any of this.

Be careful and smart out there!!


No comments: