Wednesday, April 29, 2020

A Trifle Inspiring

I'm not saying that DQ stole my idea for a new Blizzard. I am saying I'm pretty sure my Not My Circus Trifle inspired them. And they should thank me proper.


I mean look at the yummy goodness you get when you combine frosted animal crackers (aka Carousel Cookies) with crumbled Funfetti cake, white chocolate pudding (died pink) and sprinkles. I have been onto something good here for years.

Now look what DQ is serving up for the spring and summer...


Coincidence? I don't think so. Still, I suppose it's easier to buy one then re-create it with a full-size trifle. I would probably eat that, by the way.


So I settled for a medium Frosted Animal Cookie Blizzard and will give them their well-earned thumbs up.

And hey, if you need more ideas, give me a call. I'm a mixologist at heart and have some strong opinions about ice cream. I'm your dream girl, DQ.

When I'm not curtseying my allegiance to King Cone, that is.

No comments: