Friday, April 3, 2020

Camera and Coffee Girl


I've been fueling up all week. Not on gas, though it is cheap right now. But coffee. And it got me through another work-from-home week – my fourth! Ugh.

Thankfully, since I'm a camera and coffee kind of girl, I was rewarded tonight with some camera time after all that coffee!

This little girl came into one crazy world last week. And I was blessed to be asked to photograph her. Don't worry, I was completely gloved and masked up. As her mom pointed out, you can't recapture those first few weeks of life. The newborn eyes, fingers, toes. They'll never be that small again.

Even though it looks like she has big feet here, holding her parents's wedding rings. Cute, huh?


What a sweetie. I gotta tell you. I just feel like new life brings new hope these days. I'm so grateful the parents have a healthy baby. And that I was able to experience some of their joy.

Count your blessings, folks. They're all around you!

No comments: