Thursday, January 20, 2022

Dr. Rick's House Call

In today's episode of not becoming our parents...

I'm a bit guilty of this. But to be fair, my parents wouldn't have done this. That's a waste of film, you know! But I do it more often than I realize.

And I realize it when I start going through pictures before a scrapbooking weekend.


Why did I take pictures of these little icicles? Was it the camera angle or did something freeze that impacted our life? Why is there a picture of the back deck and the front deck? Were we snowed in? Was it a snow day or did I get to work from home? 

Thank goodness I blog so I know usually what prompted that same view you've seen out my front door and deck. Doesn't mean I have to scrapbook about it, too. Doesn't mean I have to keep taking the pictures.

But I will. And I'll probably throw of few of these January snow pictures from 2017 in my next scrapbook.

Sorry, Dr. Rick.

And don't get me started on screen shots of current temps!

No comments: