Saturday, January 29, 2022

Plenty of Hoopla

Somehow managed to sleep in until past 8:30 a.m. today. That's pretty good for a Saturday!

I needed the energy as there was a lot of basketball action at a Assumption today. Varsity girls and both JV and Varsity boys played Pacelli. And in between games and halves there were the Little Royals dribblers (super cute), some "big shot" free-throw club members, the 8th-grade hoops team, and let's not forget plenty of people to visit in the stands.

Since Pacelli is in Stevens Point, I saw two of my co-workers that I haven't seen in person during the pandemic. So that was nice. And weird at the same time. Almost 2 years. Whoa.

Was going to go through all my pictures tonight but since Jim is gone to Rudolph – he had church choir performance tonight – I took advantage of controlling the remote and watched a few episodes of a Netflix series. 

Now that it's almost 11 p.m., I should go to bed save my leftover "work" for tomorrow. I'll have time. Might not have ambition, but I'll have time. 

No comments: