Sunday, January 2, 2022

The 12th Man


Well that was a quick vacation! Figures the night before I need to awaken to an alarm, the Vikings play late. Well, the Packers, too. 

I mean Robyn late. Like finishing after 10 p.m.! 

Oh I'm sure I'll watch most of the game until it gets too ugly to watch. I'm not sure of our chances since we've been mediocre at best and the Vikings will start our unknown QB Sean Mannion in place of Kirk Cousins, who is on the COVID list. Fun. 

If we lose, no playoffs for us – and possibly no coach for us. We'll see what they do about Zimmer in the next days and weeks. We're always in a "rebuilding year," dang it!

Oh well. I am too relaxed to care. It was a nice 10 days off. Not stressful at any point and I'm not feeling guilty for my lack of productivity. Based on today's single-digit temperatures, I've got a lot of winter left to stay indoors and organize, declutter, and all that unrealistic stuff!

For now, I'll get set for the past-bedtime border battle, knowing the 12th man on the field will be the Sand Man.

SKOL Vikings!


No comments: