Monday, January 10, 2022

Hail to the Chef


Well the Minnesota Vikings might not have a GM or coach as of today, but thank god the Swedish Chef Mafia do. That's right, you're not only looking at the GM and coach of this stellar fantasy football team, but the new Superbowl Champion!

Boom! I knew I had to have a bit of good news eventually in 2022. And here it is on Day 10. Finally.

Actually, after losing in the championship game last season, I didn't have high hopes of returning. But this time, through weird flukes of backup players picked up after injuries, I somehow kept plowing through. I even had a 7-game winning streak at one point.

So with an 11-3 record and playoff victories, I will claim the coveted traveling trophy. Just as soon as I get back to the office. Which may be awhile yet. Still, I look forward to taking it from the guy who beat me last year and who I beat in round one of the playoffs this year. 

Not that I have a competitive bone in my body.

So there's my good news for the day. Hopefully not for the whole week. Still waiting for God to answer prayers for the two loved ones in serious conditions. Good things come to those who wait.

She says as she hoists the invisible trophy over her head!

#SwedishChefMafiaRules




No comments: