Monday, October 9, 2023

Back to Back

All I can say about our Sunday is there was no time to blog because I had back-to-back family picture sessions then back-to-back sports competitions. Pretty sure most won't care since it's the Vikings and the post-season Twins. Still, it was my obsession for the day.

Only after I edited hundreds of photos from Saturday's sports events, of course. And had a 20-minute visit from Carter who was just passing through and headed back to Dubuque area for the next week. Not sure when we'll see him again unless we do some holiday traveling. But who knows?

I did get home in time after my back-to-back shoots for the Vikings game. They were on TV because obviously you know the Packers play tonight.


That involved back-to-back wardrobe changes. First feeling hopeful for my Vikes. 


Then, after they choked, I was less enthusiastic about a #TWINS victory. 


But, with my good luck kitty by my side, we saw it happen.


After losing series opener to the Houston Cheating Astros (I typically call them something else), we showed them the Twins are here for real! Whoot! Now it's back to Minnesota on Tuesday and Wednesday. So tonight I can relax and kitty and I can just watch a non-stressful episode of The Voice.

While checking the Monday night score of course. My undefeated fantasy football team needs about 10 points to beat another undefeated team. Let's go, Swedish Chef Mafia!

No comments: