Thursday, October 12, 2023

It is What it Is

I hate that saying "It is what it is" because it means we have to accept things as they are and, frankly, can't do a thing about it. Not that I'm a control freak or anything.


But last night was the do or die situation and I was thrilled with our first homerun putting my Twins up 1-0. But the final score was Houston 3, Minnesota 2. Damnation! A very tough "you're done with post-season" night so thus, no blog. Ugh!

Then this morning, God and Mother Nature teamed up to remind me there's so much more beyond baseball. I need a few days to process that and then I'm sure I'll believe it!

In the meantime, I'm taking Friday off – not to deal with post-season depression but our cabinet guys are coming in the next two days and I'm ultra excited for a new kitchen and dining room. Plus, I now have a massage scheduled for 8 a.m.

We can get through this!


No comments: