Friday, October 6, 2023

Winning. Sort of.

So Assumption volleyball had their "Spike it to Cancer" pink night and that included a bunch of raflle baskets. As a supporter of the Royals and cancer research, I think I put a ticket in just about all of their 35 raffle baskets.

And I won one!


It's like a cereal and customized kitchen towel package. I 100% can't argue with this first towel. Neither can my son. Cereal for supper is a close second to popcorn. That's all I'm saying.


I love this one. But that's when it dawned on me that this special prize might be suited for someone else.


Then the clincher. No, not the towel, but the two snack cups for children 12 months old and older. 

I kind of feel guilty for winning is now. Leave a comment if you want to be in a drawing for my basket! Do it soon before the cereal expires!

Or I could just give you the snack cups and eat the cereal during a "time without a kitchen."

No comments: