Sunday, October 22, 2023

Boo-tiful Sunday

Was nice to pick up Rayna this morning and have her go to church with me. Thanks to all my church friends who met her and still convinced her I'm pretty cool despite my NFL preferences! 

She hit the road by noon so my afternoon included a trip to Stevens Point with my friend Cindy. First stop: the Fall Boozy Book Fair at District 1 Brewery. 


We both though this summed up our opinion as book lovers!


In the end, we both bought a few books. Mine were very "soft" mysteries (far from scary or horror) but still, we were both happy to support small, local businesses. 

We made our way down to Kohl's and Menards. Hey, she got clothes and I got a kitchen faucet so it was a successful trip all around!

The rest of the day was Jim golfing and me finishing a few photo and design projects. I hope I still have few hours to enjoy the weekend. Hope it was a BOO-tiful day for you, too!

No comments: