Monday, October 16, 2023

Pause to Enjoy

After working at home and having strenuous decisions with the countertop guy, we were in a good place for a Monday. We made "concrete" decisions if you know what I mean. But it dawned on me after work that I hadn't taken time to realize our most colorful tree took a turn!


It's a weird autumn because the neighbors across the street had full-color scheme weeks ago and now their tree is naked. I guess we had different weather or soil conditions 20 yards away because our dude finally got with the program today!


So nice to pause and enjoy before sunset.


And try to be artsy with my camera phone, of course!

Now hubby is mowing/collecting some leaves and I'm continuing our cabinet Jenga game to see what fits where in our new setup (until The Voice starts). We still won't have everything done TOTALLY done before Halloween week, but we'll just organize stuff in baby steps and realize we'll have to open 3 cupboards before we find what we need.

Shhhh.... Enjoy the fall colors, Austins! 

No comments: