Tuesday, October 24, 2023

The Good, The Bad, and The Foggy

THE GOOD: My Vikings pulled off a win last night against the 5-1  San Fransisco 49ers. And Cousins was on fire.

THE BAD: I needed 70 fantasy football points from him to maintain my undefeated status in our fantasy football league at work. In the end, I got 21.02 points. A solid outing any other week when I wasn't getting knocked off my perfect season pedestal. Still, I'll take the REAL win over fantasy any day.

Also the bad, maybe. We had thunder, lightning, and hail in the middle of the night. As far as we know, the hail didn't damage anything. But our trees were greeting the morning sun naked. Just kidding, there was no sun today! Just rain.

THE FOGGY: When I got out of work, all the car windows in my level of the parking garage were fogged up. Yes, I've been driving for decades but I always forget the best way to de-fog the windows so I could get out of there. The answer is pretty much put your defrosts on high.

And tonight the foggy was settling on the front property. Maybe you can't tell. But as I type, it's already thundering and raining again. 

All I can say is I will take any and all of these any day over snow and ice and freezing temps. Yeah, let's not talk about that. Almost time to watch The Voice!

No comments: